Join us for the 15th annual MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference! We are proud to continue offering an environment that cultivates the use of analytics and innovation in sports by bringing like-minded people together to learn and share ideas. We will be joined by an all-star line-up of speakers, including:
- Sue Bird
- Mark Cuban
- DeMaurice Smith
- Erika Nardini
- and many more to be announced!
Our goal is to provide more opportunities for sharing industry successes, to create forums to discuss the most challenging topics of the day, and to continue identifying new ideas. We’re planning an exciting virtual conference and are looking forward to seeing you April 8-9, 2021!
For additional details on our refund policies, please read the Terms & Conditions below.
If you are a media outlet looking to cover this year’s conference, please complete our Media Request Form.
Note: Tickets will not be sold during the conference.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By purchasing, accepting, holding, or using a ticket to the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference (the “Conference”), you certify that you have read, understood and accepted, and agreed to be bound by and to comply with, the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) set forth below:
1. You hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless 42 Analytics Educational, Inc. (“42 Analytics”), its employees, owners, directors, agents, and affiliated entities (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, and demands which you or your heirs, assigns, next of kin or legal representatives have which arise from your participation in the Conference, whether caused wholly or in part by the negligence, fault, or other misconduct (other than intentional or grossly negligent conduct) of any of the Released Parties.
2. You irrevocably consent to being photographed, videotaped, and/or recorded (by audio, visual and/or other means) by 42 Analytics and irrevocably consent to and authorize 42 Analytics, its successors, assigns, licensees, and media partners to include your likeness, mannerisms, and voice in its publications and marketing materials, for worldwide exploitation, in perpetuity in any and all media, without any credit or payment to you. All photographs and sound recordings shall become the sole property of 42 Analytics. You hereby release 42 Analytics, its successors, assigns, licensees, media partners and designees from any and all liability on account of such usage.
3. You will not bring into, use, wear or display within the Conference any sponsorship, promotional, or marketing materials, except as expressly authorized by 42 Analytics.
4. No material that is captured by a mobile telephone or other device may be published or otherwise made available to any third parties for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, via social networking sites. The recording of any Conference material, including sessions and panels, for commercial purposes requires the prior express written consent of 42 Analytics.
5. All copyrights in and to all audio, visual, and video recordings of the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference are the sole and exclusive property of 42 Analytics.
6. Tickets cannot be transferred or sold, except as explicitly provided in provision 7. Any unlicensed person reselling tickets by any method is subject to loss of ticket privileges. Tickets resold in violation of these privileges are void without notice or refund.
7. General Admission tickets for the conference may be transferred, at the sole discretion [and prior approval] of the Conference, according to the following fee schedule: $75 from 24 hours after purchase up to and including December 28th, 2020; $100 from December 29th, 2020 up to and including February 8th, 2021; and $150 from February 9th, 2021 up to and including March 15th, 2021. The transfer fee is waived if the request is placed with complete transferee information within 24 hours after purchase. No transfer requests will be processed after March 15th, 2021.
All transfer requests must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Transfer requests may be rejected for any reason, including (but not limited to) suspected abuse of the transfer system. A ticket transfer made without the consent of 42 Analytics will render the ticket null and void.
8. Full refunds will be issued for requests made to the conference by emailing email@example.com within the first 24 hours of ticket purchase for General Admission and Student tickets. Partial refunds of 50% will be issued up to and including December 28th, 2020, and 25% up to and including February 8th, 2021.
9. Undergraduate and graduate students must be full-time, degree-seeking, enrolled students at the time of the conference (not at the time of registration). This ticket will give attendees access to panels, competitions, and career-oriented events. All purchases of Student tickets are subject to verification of such status. Personal information may be shared with a third-party service insofar as such information is required to confirm enrollment status. If such enrollment is not confirmed, the Conference reserves the right to void the purchased ticket without refund unless the ticket is upgraded to a General Admission ticket by paying the difference between the General Admission and Student price (including applicable processing fees).
High school and middle school students must be high school diploma or middle school diploma-seeking, enrolled students at the time of the conference (not at the time of registration).
10. All attendees under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a ticket-holding parent or legal guardian. Attendees should be prepared to present identification (e.g., driver’s license, state issued ID, government issued passport) to verify age upon request.
11. 42 Analytics reserves the right to deny entry or revoke access to the conference any person who in its sole and absolute discretion is behaving or threatening to behave in a manner that the Conference organizers reasonably consider to be disruptive to the event.
12. 42 Analytics reserves the right to refuse access to any person who has acquired a ticket in violation of applicable rules or regulations.
13. 42 Analytics reserves the right to cancel, reschedule, modify, or limit access to the event for any reason, including without limitation, to protect the health and safety of Conference attendees, speakers, and guests. The decision to issue refunds or offer replacement tickets is up to the sole discretion of the event organizers.
14. 42 Analytics will not be selling additional tickets during the event. Tickets must be purchased prior to the event and are subject to all Terms and Conditions.
15. 42 Analytics reserves the right to make changes to the ticket prices for the Conference at any time without notice.
16. 42 Analytics reserves the right to end ticket sales at its own discretion based on event capacity limitations, at which point, 42 Analytics may administer a waitlist. Waitlist acceptance will be determined on a first-in, first-out basis and there will only be a waitlist as defined by 42 Analytics for specific ticket types. Waitlist tickets will be available on our Eventbrite page once the event is at capacity; should you be accepted off the waitlist, we will notify you with a personalized ticket purchase code, which will allow you access to purchase a ticket. You will have 24 hours to claim your ticket once this code has been sent to you.
17. As part of registering for the Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, you will be signed up for our newsletter to ensure that you have the latest news in regards to the conference. You may opt out of this registration at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. 42 Analytics reserves the right to make changes to any of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to comply with all rules and regulations of the Conference and the facilities in which the Conference is held. Failure to comply may result in adverse consequences, including (but not limited to) revocation of access and removal from the Conference.
MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference
Visited 87 times, 1 Visit today