A 2-Day Conference in 2 locations:
- Friday, March 17, CSUEB Oakland Center -1000 Broadway, Suite 109, Oakland, CA 94607
- Saturday, March 18, CSUEB Hayward Campus- 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, VBT Building, Hayward, CA 94542
Cal State East Bay’s Women in Leadership invites you to a forum for students, professionals, and academics to gain skills and build your network. This conference will include discussion panels on leading in tech, accessibility, and inclusion, exploring new venture funding, leading in higher education, and the way we work. We have exciting workshops planned for hands-on learning, and also research presentations on women and leadership.
- General Admission: $20
- Students: $10
Full Event Page: csueastbay.edu/women-in-leadership/forum
Oakland Center Directions, Public Transportation, and Parking Info
Hayward Campus Directions, Public Transportation, Free Parking, Hotel Accommodations
A Few Forum Highlights
Keynote Speakers include:
- Cathy Sandeen- President, Cal State East Bay
- Kyra Kyles- CEO, YR Media, Writer/Producer, Multimedia C-Level Executive, Speaker, Author
- Elnaz Sarraf- Founder & CEO, Roybi Robot, BA ’12, Art
- Winnie Kwofie – AVP, Facilities and Operations, CSUEB
- Urvi Bhandari- Co-Founder, Peppercorn.ai
- Bryan Gillette – Founder, Summiting Group, MBA ’99
AND MANY MORE!
The Mission of Women in Leadership is to enhance the potential for graduates and alumni to advance in their professional journeys. Create awareness of the capabilities they need to navigate through their careers and empower them through training, coaching and mentorship. Encourage them to “build the muscle” needed through active engagement and leadership in social impact and community programs. Ultimately, creatong an effective network where successful alumni in turn can lift others.
For questions, more information, or accessibility accommodations, please contact email@example.com.
Women in Leadership- CSUEB
Visited 4 times, 1 Visit today