2020 MONTEREY THREAT FINANCING FORUM
Theme: Cyber-Enabled Financial Crime
About this Event
Come hear about the latest typologies of today’s cybercriminals, learn the basics of blockchain forensics, how machine learning can help us detect cyberfraud, and how sanctions evaders and terrorist groups are exploiting virtual currencies and tokens.
Please join us in beautiful downtown Monterey, California from March 16-18, 2020 and earn up to 13 continuing education credits. (Last year’s attendees earned 13 ACAMS credits)
2020 Topics will include:
- How Safe Is the Cloud?
- Cyber Security and Partnering with the FBI
- Building Criminal Cases Involving Cryptocurrency
- North Korean ICO Scams
- Intro to Blockchain Forensics
- Diabolical Spear Phishing Techniques
- Online Fraud: Protecting against Synthetic Identities and Account Takeovers
- Will Behavioral Biometrics Replace Passwords?
- Money Laundering and Threat Financing Risks Using Bitcoin ATMs
- Latest Trends in Ransomware
- Fraud + ML on Video Game Platforms
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Case Studies
Agenda coming soon!
Check out this short highlight reel from last year’s conference:
For more information about the conference, the venue and hotel accommodations, check out our conference website:
Ticket price includes:
All access to plenary sessions and breakout sessions March 16-18, 2020
Breakfast (Tues/Wed), Lunch (Tues/Wed), and Hosted Networking Receptions (Mon/Tues)
Coffee and tea during breaks
Free drink tickets for the Networking Receptions
How do I order bulk tickets?
Please email us at email@example.com
Tickets are nonrefundable; Tickets can be transferred to a person within the same industry as your purchased ticket package if you are no longer able to attend. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Visited 48 times, 3 Visits today