The fifth annual Women@Work Summit tackles the changing workplace for women as we emerge from a year that accelerated existing trends and upended expectations at an unprecedented pace.
Join Women@Work for a two-part interactive virtual Summit where you’ll hear from women facing these issues every day. You’ll also participate in breakout sessions where you’ll exchange views with the Women@Work community as we share our experiences in this changing landscape.
“Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Challenges ahead”
A veteran thought leader in DEI shares her perspectives on charting a career path and how companies can make meaningful change by committing to greater diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Cynthia Bowman, Chief Diversity, and Inclusion and Talent Acquisition Officer at Bank of America; interviewed by the Women@Work Advisory Board’s Nathaalie Carey, senior vice president, industry affairs and social responsibility, for the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts.
“The Recession as the She Session”
This panel discussion will center on assessing where women in the workforce stand at present and views about the economic recovery.
- Crickett Thomas-O’Dell, regional director, Workforce Development Institute
- Catherine McCann, founder and CEO, Best Cleaners
“Prospects for a post-pandemic workplace”
An academic and researcher who focuses on understanding experiences of women in the workplace will share her knowledge about policies and changes that would improve women’s working lives and what possible changes the pandemic may have spurred.
- Ho Kwan Cheung, assistant professor of Psychology at the University at Albany and leader of the Gender Issues Research Lab (GIRL), will train her eye toward the examining the essentials for a gender-equitable recovery.
“Legacy of a year like no other in the Capital Region”
As the economy opens back up, how will the events of 2020-2021 shape the workplace of the future?
- Sujata Chaudhry, founder and CEO, Tangible Development LLC
- Daria Mallin, managing principal and president, Envision Architects
Presenting sponsor for the Women@Work Summit is Bank of America.
The premier sponsor is The College of Saint Rose.
Our major sponsor is Envision Architects.
Leadership sponsor is the University at Albany.
The event will be conducted on Zoom. Watch for meeting details a day or two, in advance of the event via email.
Any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Visited 31 times, 1 Visit today