For the past five years, WIN Summit has been bringing together professional women from around the world to share insights and perspectives on how to harness their unique strengths to elevate leadership through the art of negotiation.
Led by world renowned professors, distinguished thought leaders, and top industry leaders, this year’s summit will center around three themes: negotiation, leadership, and diversity.
This event bests serves women at all stages of their careers, including executives, senior managers, and prospective high-level management from any organization or industry, as well as entrepreneurs and consultants.
To view more information about the 2020 Summit Speakers and Sponsors, visit our website at: www.winsummit.com.
We offer discounts for groups of 10 or more. Please visit our website to inquire about company tables. You can also purchase tickets directly from our website to avoid additional processing fees.
Women who attend will leave better equipped to….
- Advocate effectively for themselves, their teams, and their organizations
- Ask for the resources and support they need to optimize their performance
- Promote their own careers and develop professionally
- Achieve leadership roles within their organizations
- Recognize internal barriers holding them back
- Ensure they get appropriate credit for their contributions
- Recruit mentors to help promote their careers
- Identify and leverage important network connections
- Contribute to the culture and market power of their organizations
Organizations that send women will….
- Build internal competencies in problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Maximize their training investment in women
- Make better use of the talent of fifty percent of their workforce
- Increase retention of women and reduce attrition costs
- Outperform their competitors across a broad range of financial measures
- Showcase their support for diversity, inclusion, and empowerment initiatives
- Receive professional/CE qualifying credits (Inquire for details)
*WIN Summit offers CLE credits and HR Recertification credits.
101 PARK AVENUE, 27TH FLOOR NEW YORK, NY 10178
About the Organizers
Visited 167 times, 1 Visit today