US SIF invites you to join us for FORUM 2021, our 10th anniversary annual conference, taking place virtually from June 15-18. June 15 is US SIF Member Day and is open only to US SIF members. Member Day is followed by the Annual Conference on June 16-18.
FORUM 2021 is a unique opportunity to network with leaders in sustainable and impact investment and learn about new approaches, trends and policy developments in the field. Our content is cutting-edge, covering a broad array of timely topics and issues relevant to both seasoned industry experts as well as emerging professionals. With a renewed focus on moving forward social and environmental issues in Washington, DC, this is a critical and exciting year for sustainable and impact investing.
A SELECTION OF 2021 SESSIONS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS!
We are excited to provide a sample of the session topics that we are planning for FORUM 2021.
• The latest policy briefings from US SIF, interwoven throughout Member Day and the conference;
• Examining the future of investing in regenerative agriculture and sustainable natural resources;
• Investing for racial justice to address systemic issues in society and comprehensively incorporate diversity into financial services;
• Achieving a just economic transition, particularly for marginalized and displaced communities, as we work towards a greener economy;
• An overview of the major international regulatory shifts and implications for US regulation and investors;
• Identifying and addressing climate risk in your portfolio;
• Managing risks, seizing opportunities and mitigating harm in biodiversity;
• The intersection of human rights issues and company supply chain risks;
• Sustainable investment and advancing disability inclusion;
• The exploding interest in community investing and what happens next;
• Sessions designed for (but not exclusively for) financial advisors, including:
o How to talk to clients about sustainable investing;
o The whys and hows of shareowner engagement;
o Incorporating sustainable investing in retirement planning; and
o Assessing alternative investments in sustainable and impact investing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Live programming will begin each day at 11 am ET and will conclude by 2:30 pm ET. Our sessions will be interactive and engaging. There will be many opportunities to network and connect with attendees and to engage with leading sustainable and impact investment product and service providers in the virtual exhibit hall.
PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING OPPORTUNITY
On June 14, the US SIF Foundation’s Center for Sustainable Investment Education along with expert speakers will deliver our course the Fundamentals of Sustainable and Impact Investment. This 100-minute version of our course is an introductory resource for investment advisors, financial planners and other financial professionals who want to learn the basics of sustainable and impact investment and to incorporate it into investment portfolios and client conversations. The course can be added to your conference registration or it can be taken as a single admission item.
About the Organizers
Visited 10 times, 2 Visits today