Join us for a 45 minutes webinar presentation and a panel discussion where you will learn how to manage a hybrid workforce and help your team return to the office safely.
The second in our Future of Work series focuses on implementing safe hybrid/flexible workplaces to create a better employee experience. In this discussion, our panelists will focus on the purpose of the office along with health and safety in a hybrid workplace. How can you create a workplace experience that you and your employees will look forward to when coming to the office. You will learn how to:
- Build a workplace experience your teams will want to experience
- Manage and communicate health and safety policies
- Stay compliant with local, state, and federal health mandates
- Set up a hybrid program that creates a wow experience for your employees and improves engagement across teams
- Measure and collect quantitative and qualitative data to determine the success of your program.
- Optimize your “spaces” for the greatest ROI
- After the presentation, our panel will answer your questions. Make sure to submit yours in advance while registering for the webinar.
About Nick Iovacchini:
Nick Iovacchini is a serial founder with a proven track record of building successful ventures across a wide range of industries. Nick is the CEO and co-founder of Kettle, a company enabling smart hybrid work solutions with software, workspaces, and expertise. KettleOS enables organizations and their employees to achieve work-life balance, helps you manage new complexities, retain and attract talent, and make data-driven decisions. It is the tool for designing, launching, and improving hybrid models, for leaders navigating uncharted territories, and for people navigating new workday choices, options, and priorities in a hybrid environment.
About the Organizers
Visited 8 times, 1 Visit today