Modern marketing presents a complex web of interconnected themes: customer experience, management and strategy, marketing technologies and the operations that run them. But at the center, and threading through all of those facets, is the collection, storage, management and activation of data.
Join us online, September 14-15, at MarTech to unlock a FREE two-day educational experience on how data informs marketing at every turn. Expert-led sessions will range from tactical to strategic — detailing how marketers are leveraging marketing technology to meet the challenges and opportunities that data present.
At MarTech, you’ll explore:
- How marketers are responding to changes in data collection standards
- How brands are using data to create customer journeys and experiences that live up to customer expectations
- How central platforms like CDP, Marketing Automation, CRM, content management, analytics and more are evolving to give marketers better data that yields better performance
- How organizations are centralizing their data operations
- How managers are building high-performing, data-driven teams
Third Door Media
About the Organizers
Visited 71 times, 1 Visit today