SpringTide Capital is Proud to Host the First Healthcare AI Summit
We’re bringing together our network of accomplished investors, impressive speakers, and amazing healthcare entrepreneurs to pitch their startups in a gathering of some of the top minds in the healthcare AI ecosystem.
Greg Sorensen, MD – Chief Executive Officer – DeepHealth (Acquired by RadNet in March 2020 – NASDAQ: RDNT) He also serves as Executive Chairman of IMRIS, and Chairman of Fusion Healthcare Staffing, and serves on the supervisory board of Siemens Healthineers AG.
Steve Nelson – Chief Executive Officer – DuPage Medical Group; Former CEO – UnitedHealthcare (NYSE: UNH) Prior to joining DMG he served as the CEO of
UnitedHealthcare, a $190 billion division of UnitedHealth Group.
**This is a live event, and will be recorded and shared with all those registered.
Day 1 – September 16, 2020
- 1:00 pm ET – Austin Walters – SpringTide Co-founder
- 1:15 pm ET – Featured startups* 5 minute pitches with 3 minutes of Q&A
- 2:00 pm ET – Keynote speaker – Greg Sorensen
- 2:30 pm ET – Featured startups* 5 minute pitches with 3 minutes of Q&A
- 3:00 pm ET – End of day 1
Day 2 – September 17, 2020
- 1:00 pm ET – Featured startups* 5 minute pitches with 3 minutes of Q&A
- 2:00 pm ET – Keynote speaker – Steve Nelson
- 2:30 pm ET – Featured startups * 5 minute pitches with 3 minutes of Q&A
- 3:00 pm ET – End of day 2
* Featured startups pitching include:
- PathologyWatch: Pathology slide interpretation platform using AI
- Tula Health: Non-invasively and continuously measures glucose and other health metrics
- Noteworth: Platform for integrated care delivery
- Superconductive: Leading open source tool for data testing, documentation, and profiling.
- Wellsheet: Predictive Workflow Platform to reduce EHR-related physician burnout
- Biotia: Leveraging Genomics and AI for Precision Infectious Disease Insights
- Lena: A Health Companion for Seniors
- Sidekick Health: Gamified digital therapeutics
- Ellipsis Health: Artificial Intelligence to solve the unmet needs of Behavioral Health
- Shift Health: Healthcare revenue cycle technology
- Overjet: Dental practice and insurance optimization using AI
- Soap Health: AI-powered, EHR-integrated solution for patient care
- and more!
We are purpose-driven serial-entrepreneurs democratizing medicine. SpringTide is a network of experienced healthcare founders, operators, and investors in the healthcare space with offices in Cambridge, Salt Lake City, and Austin. With over $350M in collective exits across 4 startup companies, our Managing Partners are driven to provide access and support for fellow entrepreneurs who are expanding access to quality healthcare.
Learn more at https://www.springtideinvestments.com/
SpringTide Capital Management
Visited 31 times, 3 Visits today