100 Global Speakers, Partners, Attendees Will Convene For 3rd Annual Global Space Tech Summit
Space Tech Summit brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address humanity’s greatest challenges via space technology. The summit also serves to convene key private and public stakeholders that can extend access to space industry developments to mainstream audiences. Every year the program welcomes 100 global speakers and partners with unique perspectives on the future of Space and how one can be a part of it.
Today there are over 88+ mainstream annual conferences for space experts and potential enthusiasts. Yet as space becomes a more relevant part of our future reality- the ecosystem continues to gather only space experts, astronauts and researchers. Space Tech Summit asks- what happens when we invite the creatives, entrepreneurs, authors, actors, athletes and other ecosystem builders of society to the “future of space” conversation?
In 2018 the theme focused on “The Future Exploration and Commercialization of Space” with an analysis of ecosystem influencers that drives the space industry to new heights such as startups, SME’s and enterprises, VC funds, angel investors, research think tanks, governments and corporate innovators. In 2019, for the 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing, the theme focused on “Lessons of 50 Years of Space Race History and What it Means for Humanity’s Future”. In 2020, during the pandemic year, Space Tech Summit convened micro virtual roundtables on how space technology can impact global grand challenges.
The 2021 theme is “From Space Travel to Space Cities – The New Era of the Space Tech Movement” where there will be a heavy dialogue on influencers who are driving the space race to make humans a multi planetary species by 2050. The summit will also highlight sub themes like “A Look at How to Relocate to Space in the Future” , “How startups can disrupt the future of space” and “The Current Applications of Space Technologies on Earth”.
Join the annual program as it discusses how society can revive the global space race and accelerate the commercialisation and impact of this dynamic industry sector.
This year the summit aims to increase the line up of speakers to facilitate
- More on site workshop training
- Networking round tables
- Live Q/A sessions with speakers and sponsors
- Attendee spotlight features
“This summit is not only for the innovators of today but also for the game-changers of tomorrow. From Elon Musk’s SpaceX to Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic to Peter Diamandis’s International Space University, the acceleration of space as a final tech frontier can be sparked by anyone who has an interest and passion for this movement. As a leader in ecosystem acceleration, we at GSE are proud to continue the legacy of space exploration.” Einstein Ntim- Partner @ Global Startup Ecosystem.
About Space Tech Summit: Space Tech Summit brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address humanity’s greatest challenges via space technology. The summit also serves to convene key private and public stakeholders that can extend access to space industry developments to mainstream audiences.
For more information on tickets, sponsorships and partnerships, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space Tech Summit boasts a vibrant speaker community that includes:
- Debra Werner: Silicon Valley Correspondent for SpaceNews
- Mark Matossian Senior Program Manager, Internal Special Project at Google
- David Shaw: Co-Founder and Chief Commercialization Officer of Astrapi Corporation
- Eric Stallmar: President at Commercial Spaceflight Federation
- Al Globus: Senior Research Engineer at San Jose State and Consultant for NASA Ames Research Center
- Kyu J Hwang: Principal DecisionBox LLC
- Bruce Cahan: President of Urban Logic, Course Instructor at Stanford University School of Design
- Mikhail Kokorich: Founder at Momentus
- Stephan Reckie: Executive Director of Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) Space
- Scott Armanini: Senior Advisor to Samsung NEXT’s
- Lisa Kuo: Director of Connectivity Sales at Panasonic Avionics
- Dmitry Grishin: Founder of Grishin Robotics VC, Chairman of Forbes Russia
- Michael Novikon: Organizer of Silicon Valley Space Startups & Satellites
- Einstein Ntim Partner @ Africa Future Fund
- Nadir Bagaveyev: CEO and Chief Designer at BAGAVEEV CORPORATION
- Jeanette Quinlan: Director of Space Systems at Akash Systems
- Seth Shostak: Senior Astronomer at SETI Institute
- Miki Sode: Commercial Innovation Program Manager at the International Space Station US National Laboratory
- Christine Ntim Host @ Space Tech Summit
- Dr. Terence S Yeoh: Assistant Principal Director at The Aerospace Corporation
- Linda Rheinstein: Founder of Space Games Federation
- Barry Matsumori: CEO BridgeSat
- Emily Wanderer: COO of Social Enterprise Greenhouse
- Helen Tung: Project Manager & Assistant Underwriter with Elseco
- Valerie Stimac: Author, Dark Skies: A Practical Guide to Astrotourism
- Esther Dyson: COO of Social Enterprise Greenhouse
- Juan Acosta : Draper University
- Keegan Kirkpatrick: Founder and CEO at RedWorks Construction Technologies Inc.
- Bruce Pittman Chief Systems Engineer @ Space Portal NASA
- Ashish Aggarwal Founder of Grishin Robotics VC, Chairman of Forbes Russia
Global Startup Ecosystem
About the Organizers
Visited 116 times, 1 Visit today