Join us on Thursday, July 29th for the virtual Social Impact Summer Connector, Be Social Change’s annual online facilitated networking party, connecting purpose-driven professionals driving impact around the world from nonprofits, B Corps, social enterprises, sustainable companies, and corporate social responsibility departments.
Join us to hear about the state of the social impact sector during COVID-19 and strengthen purpose-driven connections. Build new partnerships, learn best practices and resources, and actually enjoy an evening of meaningful networking.
*Be Social Change Members access all our events for free! Become a member for $5 a month or $49 a year.
- 5:55 PM – Sign on to the event
- 6:00 PM – Program begins with speakers sharing the state of social impact
- 6:25 PM – Facilitated networking
- 6:45 PM – Large group share
- 6:50 PM – Facilitated networking
- 7:15 PM – Large group share
- 7:20 PM – Q&A and how to make the most of the connections you make
- 7:30 PM – Event concludes
Thank You to our Event Sponsor:
Con Edison is a subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc. [NYSE: ED], one of the nation’s largest investor-owned energy companies, with approximately $12 billion in annual revenues and $54 billion in assets. The utility delivers electricity, natural gas and steam to 3.4 million customers in New York City and Westchester County, N.Y. For financial, operations and customer service information, visit conEd.com.
View all social impact sponsors and community partners on the main event website.
Be Social Change
About the Organizers
Visited 250 times, 1 Visit today