The future of social impact is dependent on social enterprises.
The success of this sector is in the best interest of all impact areas. For that reason, we’re gathering international leaders in the field of business as a force for good for a one-of-a-kind networking event.
Join this online gathering to:
- Meet other social enterprise leaders and professionals.
- Find partners, supporters, customers, funders, and other social enterprise champions.
- Gain insights into the top measurements for business-driven impact.
- Learn about the top resources for social enterprises.
Join us to strengthen the social enterprise sector and enjoy an unforgettable event of genuinely interesting and fun networking.
*The recording will only be available to Be Social Change members. Become a member today for $49/year to access this event recording and others.
- 12:55 PM ET – Join us online!
- 1:00 PM – Hear from experts in the business for good movement and chat with social enterprise leaders
- 1:35 PM – First round of facilitated networking
- 1:50 PM – Large group share
- 1:55 PM – Second round of facilitated networking
- 2:15 PM – Large group share
- 2:25 PM – Next steps
- 2:30 PM – Event concludes
The Tomiak Foundation is a private foundation creating a more ethical society by permanently improving the treatment and living conditions of vulnerable people and populations. They fund programs and projects run by reputable 501c3 non-profit organizations. Focus areas have included ethical treatment for orphans, elderly people, veterans, and disadvantaged minority homeowners.
View all social enterprise community partners on the main event website.
Be Social Change
About the Organizers
Visited 85 times, 1 Visit today