P&G Ventures is proud to host its 5th Innovation Challenge, presented virtually and available to all via a public live stream. The challenge seeks out entrepreneurs driving the next generation of technologies that will change consumers’ lives, while helping fuel innovation. P&G Ventures is once again holding the competition in a virtual format to make the Challenge open to the widest pool of entrepreneurs.
Three start-ups will deliver short pitches followed by Q&A with our stellar line up of judges:
- Leigh Radford, Senior VP and GM of P&G Ventures
- Mike Jensen, Senior Vice President of Research & Development at P&G Ventures
- Clarence Wooten, Founder and General Partner, Revitalize Venture Studio
- Michael Olmstead, Chief Revenue Officer at Plug and Play
- Anu Duggal, Founding Partner at Female Founders Fund
The winner will receive $10,000 and a chance to partner with P&G Ventures.
This virtual event is free and open to the public. RSVP to receive a link to the event stream.
P&G Ventures is an early stage start-up studio within P&G that creates new brands and businesses by partnering with entrepreneurs, visionaries, and start-ups. Learn more at https://pgventuresstudio.com.
For event questions, please contact email@example.com.
Visited 10 times, 1 Visit today