P&G Ventures is proud to host its 3rd annual Innovation Challenge at CES, presented virtually and available to all via a public live stream. The challenge seeks out budding entrepreneurs driving the next generation of technologies that will change consumers’ lives, while helping fuel innovation amidst the global pandemic.
Four start-ups will deliver short pitches followed by Q&A with our stellar line up of judges:
- Leigh Radford, Vice President and General Manager, P&G Ventures
- Julie Setser, Vice President R&D, P&G Ventures
- Courtney Reum, Co-Founder and Partner, M13
- Kristina Rogers, Global Consumer Industries Leader, EY
The winner will receive $10,000 and a chance to partner with P&G Ventures.
The finalists are:
- Fluo Labs, LLC, represented by Chief Strategy Officer Anne-Marie Kovacs (@amkovacs), transforms how people treat their seasonal allergies using a patented handheld device that uses light therapy to provide drug-free relief.
- Glimpse Diagnostics, represented by CEO Dr. Courtney Hill, provides families with an accurate at-home ear infection diagnosis with artificial intelligence and treatment from the comforts of their home.
- SAVRPak, represented by Chief Technology Officer Bill Birgen (@bill_birgen), offers a patented food packaging technology that keeps food fresh and reduces food waste by removing moisture from the air.
- spotLESS Materials Inc., represented by Co-Founder and CEO Dr. Birgitt Boschitsch (@BirgittMB), is a collection of non-stick coatings designed to use less water and less aggressive cleaners to keep surfaces clean.
This virtual event is free and open to the public. RSVP to receive a link to the event stream.
P&G Ventures is an early stage start-up studio within P&G that creates new brands and businesses by partnering with entrepreneurs, visionaries, and start-ups. Learn more at https://pgventuresstudio.com.
For event questions, please contact email@example.com.
Visited 11 times, 1 Visit today