Tickets are limited! Register today!
This event will be hosted in Spanish.
Within the qualification of each team will be measured:
1. The level of hardening of a server and,
2. The points obtained in the attack of a virtual server of your assigned opponent.
Norms / Rules:
• Each team should have a leader who will take responsibility for their team.
• Each team will have a minimum of 2 members and a maximum of 5 members (including the leader) with a maximum of 10 total teams.
• The connections and scans of the teams will be monitored, the tournament will be monitored and attacks outside the assigned range will not be allowed (virtual team to defend and team to attack) if the jury detects connections to other external websites the tournament will close connections and will automatically disqualify the team.
Challenges (defensive) to achieve in the CTF
1. Hardenization of O.S
2. Hardenization of services
3. Own vulnerability analysis
4. Reduction of attack gaps
Challenges (offensive) to achieve in the CTF
1. O.S fingerprint
2. Service identification and port scanning
3. Vulnerability analysis
4. Identification of attack gaps
5. Exploitation of vulnerabilities
6. Increase of privileges
7. Extraction of confidential information.
10. Cybersecurity Recommendations
Each team must present 5 recommendations with bases that will be submitted for review by a jury composed of invited OWASP Chapter Leaders from Latin America.
Event Run Time:
The Capture the Flag Hacking-Defense Paraguay will take place Saturday, August 28 from 9:00am EDT to 2:00pmEDT.
About the Organizers
Visited 35 times, 1 Visit today