THEME: I am S.T.E.M.
The National Society of Black Engineers’ (NSBE) mission is to increase the number of culturally responsible Black engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community.
The Metro/LI chapters of NSBE invite you* to a one-day conference focusing on professional development, leadership, networking, mentorship, and fellowship.
This is open to everyone and anyone, including NSBE jr. members in Grades 3-12, all Collegiate levels, and NSBE Professionals.
Workshops include your choice of the following:
- How to Approach Job Search/ Interviews/ Career Planning
- Where Has My Degree Taken Me Panel Discussion
- The Importance of Networking (Hosted by COMTO)
- Is Entrepreneurship For Me and How Do I Get Started Panel Discussion
- SUNY Maritime Bridge Simulator Demonstration
- SUNY Maritime Engine Room Simulator Demonstration
- Elevator Pitch Competition
*Business Casual Attire
*Food With Registration
*Open to members and non-members
Check out NSBE at www.nsbe.org
SUNY Maritime College Chapter
About the Organizers
Visited 41 times, 1 Visit today