Join us for the Nonprofit Connector, a virtual facilitated networking event focused on connecting individuals and organizations driving impact in the nonprofit sector!
By logging onto the event, you’ll strengthen your network with a diverse community of nonprofit professionals and leaders looking to create meaningful connections, build new partnerships, and share ideas and resources. Whether you’re looking to connect with other nonprofit professionals wanting to find opportunities to collaborate, or looking to transition into the nonprofit sector, this event is for you.
There are very few opportunities for nonprofit professionals and service providers to come together – we hope you’ll join us online for this chance to connect, coordinate, and collaborate within the sector.
The Nonprofit Connector is part of the on-going Connector Series, fiscally sponsored by Prime Produce LTD.
*Be Social Change Members access all our events for free! Become a member for only $5/month or $49/year.
- 5:55 PM – Sign on to the event and introduce yourself in the chat
- 6:00 PM – Introduction to the event and what to expect
- 6:10 PM – Hear from experts in the field
- 6:30 PM – Introduction to facilitated networking
- 6:35 PM – Facilitated networking round one
- 6:55 PM – Share out resources or ideas you heard
- 7:00 PM – Facilitated networking round two
- 7:20 PM – Share out resources or ideas you heard
- 7:25 PM – Wrap up and what’s upcoming
- 7:30 PM – Event concludes
View all nonprofit community partners on the main event website.
Refunds can be issued in full up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event by contacting Be Social Change at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be Social Change
About the Organizers
Visited 89 times, 1 Visit today