As we head into 2023, brands must continue to embrace new media and selling on new platforms, while also leveraging the data and customer-centric learnings collected since coming out of COVID. More and more streaming channels, advances in addressable TV, programmatic video and the uptick in social media, have given viewers a plethora of content to consume. As a result, creating more opportunities for advertisers to reach audiences. To succeed in this evolving video landscape, video buyers and planners need to persistently diversify their media mix by adapting their strategies to a multiscreen approach.
At the Fall 2022 TV & Video Insider Summit, video buyers and planners help steer us through the complexities. How are they adapting their media strategies to meet consumers’ omnichannel needs? How are measurement changes and economic uncertainties affecting their video ad spending? Which video formats are growing brand and ROI, and what are they doing to more efficiently find audiences across an ever-evolving ecosystem?
We will explore:
– Diversifying your media portfolio
– Measurement and attribution: determining the cumulative effect of your omnichannel strategy
– What kind of content drives performance? brand?
– What indicators best determine video campaign’s success?
– Video SEO, TikTok, UGC, AR, VR, live-viewing, etc: which video content is right for your brand?
In case studies, discussion sessions and MediaPost’s signature daily roundtables, we bring some of the most experienced video buyers and planners together to share their best practices and examples.
About the Organizers
Visited 6 times, 1 Visit today