Registered attendees for the 2021 Mars Innovation Forum do not need to register for this event, you should have already received an invite, if you have not, contact us at email@example.com.
Mars Innovation Forum: In-Situ Resource Utilization
an Explore Mars Event
Explore Mars, Inc. is pleased to announce the Mars Innovation Forum Panel: In-Situ Resource Utilization, which is scheduled for Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 12:00pm ET. This panel will examine the many innovations that are required for an achievable and sustainable human presence on Mars and how these technologies/capabilities will benefit life on Earth.
- Rick Davis (NASA: Assistant Director for Science and Exploration)
- Mike Hecht (MIT, PI of MOXIE)
- Stephanie Boyce (Paragon Space Development Corp: Principal Investigator and Aerospace Materials Engineer)
- Kris Zacny (Honeybee Robotics: Vice President)
- Julie Kleinhenz (NASA | In Situ Resource Utilization (ISRU)
Space is vast, but tickets are limited. Register today!
Any members of the press interested in attending Mars-IF should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mars Innovation Forum is the first of a series of programs (conferences, workshops, webinars) that (1) define the challenges of sustainability on Mars, (2) recruit new, diverse communities to humanity’s efforts to explore deep space, (3) create new strategies to solve the defined challenges, and (4) identify potentials benefits and markets on Earth.
Explore Mars Inc.
About the Organizers
Visited 3 times, 2 Visits today