Our 7th annual LDV Vision Summit will bring together 600 top technologists, startups, researchers and investors to hear 60 experts in 40 sessions and 2 competitions discuss how visual technologies are revolutionizing business & society.
Visual Tech Trends & Innovations
We delve deep into the top trends and innovations in computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Leading researchers, startups, execs, marketers & investors discuss how they are deploying cutting edge visual technologies across all industries and sectors. Topics include:
- Computational Photo & Video
- Autonomous Driving
- Satellite Imaging
- Healthcare & Medical imaging
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Synthetic Video
- Virtual Beings
- Much more…
Who Should Attend
- Computer Vision, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence experts and professionals
- Media and brand executives interested in boosting revenue by leveraging new imaging and video products and technologies
- Investors: Visual technologies & businesses deliver tremendous upside – don’t miss the next Instagram, Youtube, Oculus, Snapchat…
- Imaging and video startups interested in meeting investors, customers, recruiting and potential partners
- Technology executives evaluating companies for partnerships & acquisitions
- Creatives: Photographers, Videographers and anyone creating content
Evan Nisselson, LDV Capital
New York, NY
About the Organizers
LDV Capital is a thesis-driven early stage venture fund investing in people building visual technology businesses. We thrive on collaborating with deep technical teams that leverage computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence to analyze visual data.
We have been investing in pre-seed and seed stage teams across North America and Europe since 2012 from New York City.
With our large inner circle of computer vision experts, serial entrepreneurs, technical advisors, growth hackers, marketers and more, we leverage our network to help our founders navigate the challenges of building a visual tech business.
Visited 166 times, 1 Visit today