InsurTech NY Session Details
Are you looking to grow your InsurTech business?
InsurTech NY has developed a hybrid (virtual+physical) program specifically for growth-stage InsurTechs to advance their business. The focus on the program is:
1. Traction – connect with 20+ insurance carriers and brokers to develop new customers or find fronting capacity and reinsurance to sell more policies.
2. Talent – develop a robust pipeline of candidates to fill your hardest to find roles including data scientists, technical leads, senior underwriters, and sales executives.
3. Funding – gain access to InsurTech investors who cut checks for Series A, B, and C rounds.
Understanding that you are busy growing your business, we have compressed the program 3 in-person days in NYC and multiple virtual sessions over a few weeks. You can attend as a founder or send your team leaders to the parts of the program that are most appropriate for them.
To learn more and apply: http://www.insurtechny.com/accelerator
1:00 PM EST – Welcome and introductions
1:05 PM EST – Information about the accelerator program
1:20 PM EST – Open Questions and Answers
1:30 PM EST – End
Past Participating Carriers / Brokers
Past programs have featured more than 20 carriers and broker members including Avanta venture (CSAA), Transverse insurance, Greenlight Re, Gallagher, CNO, Nationwide, Lockton Re, NFP, Flagship Insurance Agency, Guy Carpenter, Munich Re, Atrium Underwriters, Swiss Re, Allstate insurance, Guardian Life, and Palomar Holding.
Past Participating Mentors
Mentors for the program include executives and innovation leaders of insurance companies and successful InsurTechs. Below are some past mentors from the program.
Who Should Attend
- InsurTech Founders and Executives
- InsurTech Sales and Marketing Leaders
- VCs with InsurTechs in their portfolio
InsurTechNY’s mission is to bring together carriers, brokers, startups, and investors to help accelerate the digital transformation of the insurance industry in the greater New York region. Please visit our website, www.InsurTechNY.com for more details.
Follow us on Social Media
Visited 4 times, 1 Visit today