About the Inner Circle
CCBJ’s Inner Circle offers our audience the opportunity to participate in an interactive discussion among legal professionals. The format offers peer-to-peer solutions along with insights from subject matter experts. Guided discussions will fuel professional development networking opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
Our audience is comprised primarily of legal operations directors, managers and in-house counsel.
455 S. Broadway
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
- Data Privacy Expansion and In-House Perspectives on Privacy
- Staying Ahead of Changes in Regulations and Requirements
- Technology Review Process
- Spend Management
- Future Tech Adoption – What is on the Horizon?
Wednesday, Oct. 20, 2021
- Key Performance Indicators and Other Metrics
- Structure and Strategy: Working with Internal Clients
- Recruiting, Retaining and Developing Talent – Diversity and Inclusion
Corporate Counsel Business Journal
About the Organizers
Visited 79 times, 1 Visit today