The Department of Small & Local Business Development (DSLBD) is proud to partner with DC’s Small Business Development Center (DCSBDC) to amplify the free technical assistance available to DC small businesses and entrepreneurs.
We continue our commitment to the support of small businesses working hard to survive, pivot, and thrive. This information session will offer a highlight of the technical assistance available to small businesses, and offer a preview of how DCSBDC and DSLBD can support you.
But you don’t have to wait! You can sign up now.
- Connect with expert consultants from the DC SBDC by signing up for a counseling appointment on Thursdays here.
- Connect with DSLBD’s Inno.ED team for generalized technical assistance and resource referrals with appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays here.
You might also find it helpful to connect with these additional partners:
- DCRA’s Small Business Resource Center for support with regulatory and licensing issues here.
- The DC Bar’s Pro Bono Center has legal advice clinics and other resources here.
- Start Small Think Big has a COVID-19 Rapid Response legal program here.
And numerous other organizations (CDFIs, BIDS, Chambers of Commerce, Main Streets and many more great organizations) also offer free technical assistance and support on specific topics and/or for specific types of DC-based businesses.
If you have questions about this information session or are looking for help on knowing where to connect to support, please feel free to reach out to DSLBD’s Innovation & Equitable Development office at Inno.ED@dc.gov and we will seek to assist you.
Department of Small & Local Business Development
About the Organizers
Visited 21 times, 1 Visit today