HITLAB Presents the FIRST Summer Innovators Summit: The Everchanging Face of Digital Care
HITLAB’s 2022 Summer Innovators Summit includes one full day of virtual networking sessions, panel interviews, keynote addresses from industry leaders such as Merck, GSK, Novartis, American Medical Association, Amazon, Columbia University, Downstate and many more.
Why should you attend?
The interactive summit will feature:
- 40+ speaker/panel sessions
- Focused breakout workshops and a digital cocktail hour
- Opportunities to network with 1000+ health leaders, innovators, scientists, academics, biopharmacists, venture capitalists and others from across the ecosystem
- An exclusive book Q&A and giveaway
- An Innovator’s showcase featuring the candidates from HITLAB’s Spring 2022 Breakthough Alliance Challenge
Additionally, the agenda will include real time discussions exploring the most relevant topics for digital health innovators and business leaders. Sessions such as:
- The rise and future of Women’s Health Tech, opportunities and and examples
- Creating Health Equity through digital technology
- Medication Adherence
- Building patient trust
- Health Tech Adoption and Integration: Challenges, Opportunities and Advice
Some of the featured speakers include:
- Amanda Azadian, Product Manager, American Medical Association
- Laura Fritsche, Digital Health Strategy, American Medical Association
- Dr Jason Lazar, Vice Dean, SUNY Downstate College of Medicine
- Bill Taranto, CEO Merck Global Health Innovation Fund
- Lorraine Marchand, Author of The Innovation Mindset
- Sara Chokshi, Head of Research, HITLAB
- Michael Petersen, CEO Information Mediary Corp.
- Linda A. Malek, Partner, Moses & Singer LLP
- Zina Manji, Sr. Director Regulatory Affairs, GSK
- Judy Keen, Director of Healthcare Association, Engagement & Innovation, Novartis
- Meg Columbia-Walsh, Director World Wide Revenue Generation, Amazon Web Services
- Barry McDonogh, SVP Business Development, TruTag Technologies
- Shawn Smith, CEO, 1 True Health
Join the only conference in the world that focuses on the diffusion of digital technologies in the healthcare system. Learn from the world’s preeminent technologists, entrepreneurs, designers, data scientists, bioinformaticists, biomedical engineers, professors, venture capitalists, and public health professionals who are on the front lines of identifying, validating, integrating, and scaling emerging technologies that are improving patient outcomes.
HITLAB reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by HITLAB, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. HITLAB may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by HITLAB including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. You are agreeing the media policy upon entering the event; further details are available at the event or at hitlab.org/media-disclosure.
About the Organizers
Visited 17 times, 1 Visit today