Today’s Federal Contracting market is highly competitive and partnerships including teaming and joint ventures are increasing in popularity. SBA regulations around joint ventures is impacting how federal contracts are competed today and there is also an evolving, and often differing, interpretation between government and industry on CTAs, Mentor Protégé Joint Ventures, and teaming in general.
Join us on Friday, February 24, 2023 for a great panel discussion moderated by Red Team’s Jeff Shen and featuring our expert panelists who will provide their unique Government, legal, and business perspective to give attendees a well-rounded view of the updated SBA regulations around joint ventures. Their inputs will educate attendees on the nuances of these regulations and will better inform them of the benefits and disadvantages of creating a joint venture to pursue a specific contract or to facilitate their growth.
Discussion will include:
- How recent procurements have incorporated SBA regulations regarding Joint Ventures and MPJVs
- Government rationale for the updated SBA regulations
- Legal analysis of SBA regulations and how regulations differ between Small Business and Full and Open/Unrestricted JVs
- How the Government is adapting to the new regulations in the most recent MACs and GWACs
- How companies can avoid legal risks and issues when forming Joint Ventures
Moderator: Jeff Shen, President, Red Team Consulting
- Isais “Cy” Alba , Partner, PiliernoMazza (Confirmed)
- Rachel Cohen, Chief Growth Officer, MetroStar (Confirmed)
- K.A. Perkins, Deputy Director, SBA Mentor – Protégé Program, Management and Technical Assistance Division, Office of Business Development, Small Business Administration(Confirmed)
- 10:00-11:15 AM | Panel Discussion
- 11:15-11:30 AM | Q&A
VIRTUAL EVENT: ZOOM WEBINAR LINK WILL BE SENT 3 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT!
FedHealthIT & G2Xchange
About the Organizers
Visited 5 times, 1 Visit today