The Prix Galien reflects 50 years of excellence and prestige – each year it recognizes outstanding achievements in improving the global human condition through the development of innovative drugs and other treatments.
Worldwide the Prix Galien is regarded as the equivalent of the Nobel Prize in biopharmaceutical research.
Business France and the Galien Foundation have now been collaborating for 8 years to organize the Medstartup Partnering .
The initiative aims to foster private-sector collaborations to treat and cure medical conditions that pose a threat to public health worldwide and promotes innovative research partnerships among the life sciences ecosystem.
Conferences of the Forum Galien will take place at Alexandria Center for Life Science and will be broadcasted online for all participants.
WHO WILL ATTEND THE PARTNERING ?
- CEOs from Startups / early stage Biotech & Medtech & Digital Health companies
- CEOs from late stage / public biotech & medtech companies
- Big Pharma C-levels, Executives: Chief Medical Officers, Chief Innovation Officers, Scientific Officers (R&D), Head of BU…
- Investors: VCs, Family Offices, Corporate Ventures, Business Angels
- Hospitals & Academics: KOLs & partnership
An online partnering platform is dedicated to enable companies to meet and connect.
Meetings will be organized prior to the event on our partnering platform.
Please register on Eventbrite in order to be contacted by Business France Team to secure your pass and access to the plateform.
GALIEN FORUM 2021 SPEAKERS
Business France & The Galien Foundation
About the Organizers
Visited 12 times, 1 Visit today