PUSHING THE EDGE OF FOOD INNOVATION
This year, we’re going digital (again!) and collaborating with CA Fortune to bring you two days of insightful sessions led by pioneers in the field:
Tuesday, May 4th, 2021: Food Science and Innovation
Thursday, May 6th, 2021: Sales and Marketing
And yes, you read the schedule right, the sessions are taking place on 2 non-consecutive days to give you the chance to catch up on work and reflect on your learnings.
The food industry has witnessed tremendous changes since 2020 but with change comes opportunity. From cellular and regenerative agriculture to novel ingredients, plant-based foods, and sustainability in the CPG world, we’ll be covering the latest technologies and trends to help you stay on top of innovation and succeed in the future of food. If you’re an entrepreneur eager to explore the new retail landscape and engage your target audience across various channels, be sure to tune in to day 2 to grasp key insights about sales, marketing, branding, and investment.
- Chuck Muth, Chief Growth Officer, Beyond Meat
- Laura Merritt, VP Marketing, New Ventures & Innovation, KIND
- Matt Riley, SVP Global Sales, Eat Just, Inc.
- Sharyn Murray, Senior Investor Engagement Specialist, The Good Food Institute
- Matias Muchnick, Founder & CEO, NotCo
- Patricia Courville, National Director of UpNext, UNFI
- Gil Horsky, Director of Innovation, SnackFutures at Mondelez International
- Loren Brill, Founder & CEO, Sweet Loren’s
- Will Lisman, Chief Commercial Officer, HumanCo
- Peter Pappas, Chief Sales Officer, Vital Farms
- Stephen Gaither, Chief Marketing Officer, C.A. Fortune
Visited 17 times, 1 Visit today