Now in its 8th year, the ETP Forum combines some of the brightest minds in Investment Management and Exchange-Traded-Products in front of a highly sophisticated audience of Financial Professionals. This 1-day conference blends Asset Owners, Asset Managers Family Offices, Endowments, Foundations and Wealth Management to create the most powerful audience in the ETP industry.
Our 5-star speaking faculty will provide first-hand insight as they take a deep dive into the most cutting-edge topics. Come gain insight and network with leaders in the ETP industry at this leading event.
Proposed Topics Include:
- New-to-Market ETF Roundtable
- Best Opportunities for 2020 & 2021
- Leaders in Wealth Management
- The Canadian ETF Landscape
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Best Execution
- Creating a Unique Brand within Asset Management
- The Future of ESG Investing
- Thematic Investing
- Fixed Income: Positioning your Portfolio for Higher Rates
- The Need to Differentiate between Strategic Beta Strategies
- International & Emerging Markets
- Asset Owners in ETFs
Please be advised that photography and film will be taken during the program for promotional use and by registering for his event, you consent to the use of your image within these future promotional materials.
What is the Dress Code for the event?
The dress code for this event is Business Attire. Additionally, the NYAC has their own minimum standard for attire: New York Athletic Club Dress Code
- Men: Jackets are optional. Slacks, a collared shirt and dress shoes are permitted. Jeans, T-shirts and Sneakers remain prohibited.
- Women: Relaxed, comparable attire (skirt or slacks with blouse). Jeans, T-shirts, Leggings and Sneakers remain prohibited
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Yes – please just email us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No – if you have registered, we will be expecting you
The name on the ticket doesn’t match the attendee – is that okay?
- No worries – we allow transfers
Is there a Refund Policy?
- Yes – if you are unable to attend the event for any reason, we will provide you a full credit for the next or any future ETP Forum.
The Expert Series
About the Organizers
Visited 320 times, 1 Visit today