The Millionaire Mastermind Academy Entrepreneur Summit will focus on helping entrepreneurs Survive, Thrive and Pivot their business for future success.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has had serious and adverse economic impact on businesses in the United States. Attendees will leave the summit with new tools and insight to not only survive but also thrive by sharing innovative business practices and pivot techniques by diving into solutions to empower innovation in entrepreneurship.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AGENDA:
SPEAKER SERIES INCLUDE:
* ADVANCING WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY – Tye Hayes, Chief Information Officer, City of Atlanta
* DEVELOPING A MINDSET FOR SUCCESS- Dr. Velma Trayham, Founder Millionaire Mastermind Academy
* HOW TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE CITY – Mayor Corey Woods, Tempe, AZ
* THE FUTURE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP & VENTURE CAPITAL- Jonathan Flicker, Co-Chairman United Healthcare Ventures
* INNOVATION TO DISRUPT BUSINESS – Aaron Bare, Strategist and Author of Reimagining Innovation
* THE ROAD TO ECONOMIC RECOVERY – Karrin Taylor, Robson. Founder Arizona Strategies
SPECIAL FIRESIDE CHAT : JOE LUBECK, CEO American Landmark & Dr. Velma Trayham, Founder Millionaire Mastermind Academy, Inc
ABOUT THE MILLIONAIRE MASTERMIND ACADEMY
The Millionaire Mastermind Academy is a 501(c)-3, nonprofit organization whose mission is to educate and support the growth of women-owned business enterprises, thereby strengthening the economic impact in their community. We have mentored more than 5000 women through our programs.
Sponsorship or Partnership Contact:
Info@millionairemastermindacademy.com | 888-509-1145
Learn more about our programs www.millionairemastermindacademy.org
SPONSORED BY: American Landmark, Country Financial, Thinkzilla, Herozona Foundation
The Millionaire Mastermind Academy
About the Organizers
Visited 50 times, 1 Visit today