- Forming a hypothesis instead of an idea
- Reducing risk by identifying assumptions early
- What data is actually essential to moving forward quickly?
- The art and science of data (quant and qual)
- The importance of learning plans
- Picking the right problem space, and problem to solve
- Test your way into an idea using the design sprint framework/method
- Sr. Innovation Strategist & Consultant, partnering with companies to apply Design Thinking and Agile frameworks to discover new digital products.
- 9 years’ experience as a digital product manager and strategist at Fortune 500 companies and startups like Intuit, Capital One, and SessionM by Mastercard.
- Led 9 cross-functional teams to design, develop, deliver cutting-edge technologies in-market.
- Transformed 10 omni-channel experiences across industries like Finance, Healthcare, Human Resources, Retail.
- 2x Entrepreneur.
Products by Women is a diverse global community for women in innovation and tech. By signing up for this event you’ll be signed-up for our newsletter. No hard feelings but if the PBW newsletter isn’t for you. Here’s where to unsubscribe from this list!
Products by Women
New York, NY
Visited 3 times, 1 Visit today