How will the 2021 General Assembly session impact your company’s tax obligations?
State Department of Revenue Services commissioner Mark Boughton discusses the state’s tax landscape and announcements the agency made this year.
PwC tax partner Robert Ozmun and Shipman & Goodwin partner Louis Schatz provide information on the latest Connecticut tax developments.
We’ll also cover property tax with Pullman & Comley member and property tax and valuation department chair Greg Servodidio and KPMG partner Joseph Hainly, principals David Agrila, Patrick Furey, and manager Matt Burns.
And you’ll hear about changes to federal tax law and how it impacts your tax return and your company’s bottom line.
8 am | Opening Remarks
- Eric Gjede, Vice President, Government Affairs, CBIA
8:10 am | Keynote
- Mark Boughton, Commissioner, Connecticut Department of Revenue Services
8:50 am | Break
9 am | 2021 Connecticut Tax Developments
- Robert Ozmun, SALT NTS Partner, PwC
- Louis Schatz, Partner, Tax & Employee Benefits Practice Group Chair, Shipman & Goodwin
10 am | Break
10:10 am | Property Tax
- Greg Servodidio, Member, Property Tax & Valuation Department Chair, Pullman & Comley LLC
- Joseph Hainly, Partner, Tax, KPMG
11:10 am | Break
11:15 am | Property Tax (continued)
12:15 pm | Adjourn
About the Organizers
Visited 26 times, 1 Visit today