Start your day with a conversation with like-minded women leaders and women who are looking to pivot or level up their careers!
This is an interactive virtual networking event via Zoom where you can create new meaningful connections and collaborations. Each participant will introduce herself briefly and answer a few, fun ice-breaker questions.
Erin Wike, Talent Specialist with Prowess Project will joining us. Erin’s background is in talent acquisition, career services and being a working mom herself, makes her THE perfect person to help women find their next step in their career journey.
Come ready to mingle with her and other women in the Prowess community.
All you need:
* Strong internet connection
* Your camera and microphone on (via laptop or phone)
* And tasty coffee! ☕
See you there! ✨
Prowess Project is an integrated job, training and community platform that exists to help caregiving women return to the workforce.
- We have a 70% placement rate to date for women who complete our up-skilling programs.
- 94% of our employers agree that we provide a better candidate/role fit, while cutting their hiring and ramp-up time in half.
- 96% of women feel more confident about their job search after engaging with Prowess Project
Ladies, your wait is over. Get started today!
Erin has her B.S. in Advertising from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and her MBA from Keller Graduate School of Management.
- She worked in Advertising, Marketing and Recruiting in Chicago for about 14 years.
- Her passion for marketing, education and helping others really came together in 2014 and led her to explore Career Services in Higher Education where she moved to Austin, TX and became a Career Coach & Lecturer for McCombs School of Business for about 7 years.
- She recently made a slight job change and became a Campus Talent Specialist for Texas Career Engagement.
- She has a sweet little family (chef husband, the strongest-willed, red-headed little 4 year old daughter she’s ever met and 2 rescue pups).
- Erin helps people with their resumes in her spare time through Café Con Resume and for fun, she loves swimming and any opportunity for margaritas, chips & queso.
About the Organizers
Visited 11 times, 1 Visit today