Empowering the global community of brand safety leaders through local conversations and industry-wide insights.
The Brand Safety Summit series, the most important gathering of industry experts on this critical topic, returns to New York, on May 18 & 20, 2021. Brand safety has never been more central to the work of marketers, agency leaders, ad tech experts, and publishers, and this year we’ll cover the biggest brand safety issues in new and interesting ways.
As a member of our global brand safety community, you’ll want to join us and have the opportunity to participate in discussions that feature global and regional perspectives from the most forward-thinking leaders in advertising. You’ll gain high-level strategic insights as well as useful day-to-to-day tactics you can put to work immediately. These learnings are available only to this exclusive community.
Our 2021 series will cover an array of key themes including:
Day One – May 18, 2021
- Brand Safety: We Are the Future of the Media Industry
- Conscious Advertising in 2021
- Keeping People and Businesses Safe on Facebook
- Brand Suitability in Practice
- Brand Safety Trends in Programmatic
- How Brand Safety Affects Valuation:The Investment Banker POV
- Compliance within Data and the Cookie: A Conversation
Day Two – May 20, 2021
- Opening Remarks
- What Does the Future of Identity Solutions Mean?
- Why Context Is Important?
- Reddit: The Power of Community
- The Superpowers Podcast Featuring Bill Wise and Chris Cunningham: Live from the Summit
Our 2021 Partners
About the Organizers
Visited 73 times, 1 Visit today