All Things Open is a polyglot technology conference focusing on the tools, processes and people making open source possible. Target audience includes designers, developers, decision makers, entrepreneurs and technologists of all types and skill levels.
A few important items before registering:
1. There are four (4) registration options this year:
- FREE – It’s on us! 2020 is a different year, and it’s not lost on us. Catch us in the future if you can.
- Community Supporter Registration – $49 USD – Want to support ATO without the swag? This is how!
- VIP 1 – $69 USD – Want the official 2020 ATO shirt? This option is for you. We handle the shipping.
- VIP 2 – $129 USD – Want the 2020 shirt, and the official 2020 poster and ATO hat also? We’ll ship them all to you.
2. All attendees are subject to our Code of Conduct. We take this very seriously. Please read before registering.
3. FREE registration is being made possible this year by our amazing Presenting level sponsors, and we are incredibly grateful! Be sure to thank AWS, IBM, Google and Salesforce at the event if you can.
All Things Open
About the Organizers
Visited 38 times, 2 Visits today