September 17-18, 2020–Attend one or both days
Discover cost-effective tools and proven tactics to improve productivity, build trust, shape culture, and drive change
What You Will Learn
Hear how other government agencies are using strategic storytelling, employee engagement surveys and internal communications to inspire and engage their staff.
Learn how to improve and increase collaboration, recognize employee successes through engagement, and shape culture with multi-faceted internal communications across your agency.
Join your government peers as you benchmark best practices and learn strategies that will accelerate your internal communications, including how:
- National Transportation Safety Board created a workplace where employees love coming to work and perform at their best.
- Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance removed the negativity surrounding change and helped others see it as an opportunity.
- U.S. Army Soldier for Life maintained and enhanced internal communications with a limited budget and set of resources.
- National Institute of Health successfully communicated and engaged with a largely dispersed staff.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency used change management techniques to engage employees and inspire them to voluntarily change their behavior.
- and more!
125 S. Clark St, 17th Fl, Chicago, IL 60603
About the Organizers
Visited 136 times, 1 Visit today