Join us in New York City on Tuesday April 25, 2023 in the grand ballroom of The Pierre Hotel, for the Columbia University Real Estate Development Conference, where a forum of industry leaders will assess and discuss the rapidly changing outlook for real estate in 2023: Will it be Armageddon? or Nirvana For Those Ready To Act? Join the debate!
The Conference is supported by the Columbia University GSAPP MSRED Program. Please click HERE for Sponsorship Opportunites.
Morning Keynote: Cedric Bobo, CEO & Co-Founder, Project Destined
Morning & Afternoon Fireside Chats:
- Marc Holliday, ’90 MSRED, Chairman & CEO, SL Green Realty Corp.
- Anthony Scaramucci, Founder & Partner, Skybridge Capital and Founder & Chairman, SALT
- Sara Queen, Managing Director & Head of Real Estate Equity, MetLife Investment Management
- Wesley LePatner, Senior Managing Director, Real Estate Group & Head of Core+ Real Estate, Blackstone
Current Panelists & Moderators Include:
- Ed Adler, ’88 MBA, Managing Partner, Lubert-Adler
- Nicholas Bienstock, ’92 MSRED, ’96 MBA, Co-Managing Partner, Savanna Fund
- Melissa Roman Burch, COO, New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Tom Burns, ’10 MSRED, Principal, Square Mile Capital Management
- Richard Coles, Founder & Managing Partner, Vanbarton Group
- Patrice Derrington, Holliday Professor or Real Estate and Director, Real Estate Program, Columbia University GSAPP
- MaryAnne Gilmartin, Founder & CEO, MAG Partners
- Cecily King, ’15 MSRED, Associate Professor of Professional Practice, Columbia University GSAPP
- David Kruth, Managing Partner, Brooklyn // Queens Properties
- Christopher Munsell, ’16 MSRED, Glascock Associate Professor of Professional Practice of Real Estate Development Finance, Columbia University GSAPP
- Jeffrey Nelsen, SVP , Investment Management Group & Public Private Partnerships, RXR Realty
- Ernst Valery, ’04 MSRED, Co-Managing Member, SAA|EVI
Important Information:The conference fee includes breakfast, the luncheon, cocktail reception and all conference materials. Questions about the conference as well as information about sponsorship levels can be sent to, Rebecca Andersen Polimeda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-854-0057.
Columbia University GSAPP MSRED Program
Visited 4 times, 1 Visit today