The New York Women’s Chamber of Commerce (NYWCC) is excited to invite you to our 20th Anniversary Celebration, November 3rd at 8:30am. This fundraising breakfast is where we reaffirm our commitment to Advocating, Connecting and Opening Doors for Women and Minority business owners. This year, we will celebrate women’s leadership, impact, and power across different sectors and the impactful role of companies advocating for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) to guarantee the inclusion of women, especially women of color and other minorities in economic opportunities.
Congratulations to our 2022 Women of Excellence Honorees & Corporate Partners
- Mayra Linares-Garcia, VP, Public Affairs and Communications (PAC) at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
- Karen McGuinness, Vice Senior Business Manager, Non-Profit & Education Banking, JP Morgan Chase and Co.
- Rud Morales, President of Fortis Construction LLC.
- Valerie White, Senior Executive Director at LISC NYC
- Patricia Pacheco Da Baez, Managing Director, NYC Private Bank Market Leader & Diverse Segment Champion at Bank of America
- Kecia Palmer-Cousins, CEO of Aero-Ba-Soul Inc. and GOO of G&K Sweet Foods, LLC.
- Lilliam Perez, VP of Government & Community Relations at Montefiore Health System
- Dr. Yomaris Peña, Vice Chief Medical Officer at SOMOS Community Care
- Katherine Pichardo-Erskine, Senior VP at the MirRam Group & President of the Hamilton Campaign Network (HCN)
- Bernanda Rodriguez (La Chilly), Owner of Josephine Spa Corp.
- Carmen De La Rosa, NYC Councilmember of the 10th District & Member of the Women’s Caucus
- Inez E. Dickens, Assemblymember for the 70th district of the New York State Assembly
- Small Business Champion Award – New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Small Business Champion Award – Ponce Bank
- Small Business Champion Award – Verizon
- M/WBE Champion Award – Port Authority of NY & NJ
- Foundation of Excellence Award – Citi Foundation
Join us in our efforts to economically empower women and minority entrepreneurs of color by helping them create successful businesses and build generational wealth. To accomplish this, we need the support from corporations committed to DEI to help us reach our 2022 fundraising goal of one million dollars.
*Due to the venue contract, tickets are not refundable.
New York Women's Chamber of Commerce
About the Organizers
Visited 7 times, 1 Visit today