Now in its 16th year, the Annual Non-Dilutive Funding Summit is an educational event dedicated to non-dilutive funding opportunities for the life sciences. Join hundreds of other life science executives and hear from the funding sources themselves about research aims, submission tips, application processes and more. The event this year will be held virtually.
This year’s speakers include:
- Ms. Mayra Alverez Lopez MS from NCATS
- Dr. Todd Haim from NIA
- Dr. Natalia Kruchinin from NIAID
- Dr. Kathleen Rousche from NHLBI
- Dr. Daniel Gossett from NIDDK
- Dr. Ilana Goldberg from NIBIB
- and Drs. Sandeep Patel, Justin Yang, Kumiko Lippold , & Kerry DeMarco from BARDA
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CHECK THE EVENT PAGE
The event is free of charge, but advance registration is required.
We look forward to seeing you there!
About the Organizers
Visited 16 times, 1 Visit today