COME ONE, COME ALL
The $300K Entrepreneurs Challenge at NYU is both an accelerator program and startup competition. Hosted by the W. R. Berkley Innovation Labs at the NYU Stern School of Business, its aim is to identify the most disruptive venture ideas at NYU.
Join us for our 18th Annual Venture Showcase event to meet this year’s 27 semi-finalist teams. Instead of listening to pitches from afar, you’ll have the opportunity to mix and mingle with the founders directly and engage with their teams–up close and personal! From health management technologies to sustainable consumer products to cutting edge commercial solutions, these ventures represent the most exciting and innovative startups at NYU. Several hundred NYU alumni, angel investors, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, industry innovators and fans of the startup scene attend each year to connect with and support the entrepreneurial stars of the NYU community.
This event will take place at NYU Stern’s Tisch Hall. Light hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be served. Be sure to check out the 27 teams showcasing!
- 5:00 pm: Doors open
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm: Attendees invited to have 1-on-1 conversations with founders at respective team tables; Mingling and networking to take place throughout
- 7:30 pm: Event concludes
- What is the format of the event?
- You can think of the $300K Entrepreneurs Challenge Venture Showcase as a science fair for startup ventures. Rather than delivering formal pitches to a seated audience, teams will set up booths where they will speak with attendees one-on-one. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about the ventures, ask questions, and interact directly with the founders.
- Who is invited to attend?
- Everyone! The event is open both to NYU affiliates and to the general public. NYU students, alumni, faculty and staff who are interested in learning more about the startups coming out of the University are strongly encouraged to attend. We also welcome investors, entrepreneurs, and those interested in the New York startup and innovation space.
- Will there be refreshments available?
NYU Stern W. R. Berkley Innovation Labs
40 West 4th Street #400, New York, NY 10012
About the Organizers
At the W. R. Berkley Innovation Labs, we have a single mission: to nurture entrepreneurial talent at NYU. We elicit, honor and cherish human initiative, creativity, and passion--the essential ingredients for entrepreneurial success in this new millennium. We're talking about a way of thinking that surprises the market again and again with exciting, unexpected solutions. The Lab offers a broad array of insights from research, educational programs, acceleration opportunities, and industry-advising services that provide you with the skills you need to discover and execute bold new ideas.
Visited 26 times, 1 Visit today