The Pitch 2021 is back for live and in person pitching. Come and watch hand-picked semi finalists from the most interesting startups in the Manchester area, whittled down from hundreds of entries.
This invite-only event brings together the best seed investors, local press and freshest startups to support one another and network over drinks and food.
The judges are prolific angel investors and entrepreneurs from the area, such as: Elizabeth Gooch MBE of The Tech Growth Factory, Mo Aldalou of Tech Nation and James Merryweather of KM Capital.
Come along and see the next big thing pitch, before they were big.
Here are the evenings timings:
- 6:00 pm- Arrival time. Coffee and snacks served
- 6:30 pm – Introduction to The Pitch, judges and startups
- 6:40 pm- 20 min Q&A, where you can ask the judges anything you like
- 7:00 pm – Live pitches from the semi finalists, with judges questions
- 8:00 pm – Round up from us
- 8:05 pm- Delicious drinks and canapes served
- 8:30 pm- We’ll announce the winner!
- 09:00 pm- Drink up – it’s closing time
Please note this is a restricted, private event and we only have 20 places, so be sure to secure yours today.
About the Organizers
Visited 20 times, 1 Visit today