Are you ready to create an equitable future, grow and distribute wealth and build a legacy of good?
Join us at the 8th annual Women’s Venture Summit, a global event that supports and connects female startup founders and investors, teaches more women how to become angel investors, and provides actionable tips for overcoming gender bias at the investment table.
WVS is not your typical Zoom event. WVS was designed with YOU in mind. Enjoy our unique and exciting “talk show” format featuring engaging hosts, be emboldened by the all-star speaker lineup, and choose your own breakout sessions that best serves you and your journey in the startup ecosystem!
Who Should Attend #WVS2021?
- Startup founders
- Investors and aspiring investors interested in equity and inclusion
- Community advocates
- Entrepreneurial students
What You’ll Gain Access To:
- Action-packed tracks that meet the needs of both founders and investors
- Irresistible panel discussion with change-makers from organizations like Jane Schwartzberg of UBS, Vanessa Johansson of RainShadow Labs, Sallie Krawcheck and Cameron Rogers of Ellevest, Allison Robinson of The Mom Project and Danielle Telleria, Elizabeth Gore as well as Megan MacDonald of Hello Alice
- Ask-me-anything sessions with seasoned investors (Heidi Patel of Rethink Impact) and founders (Jaime Schmidt of Schmidt’s Naturals) who have endured the struggle and success of startup life
- Bonus on-demand sessions tackling topics like deconstructing your investor pitch, crowdfunding and female leadership
- Declare your support for other women during a live pitch competition that will give founders the opportunity to perform due diligence, and give investors access to deal flow. Plus you’ll get to vote for the winner!
- Only 9% of women believe they are better investors than men and we’ll show you why this number is bananas. Learn from our speakers how to change your thoughts, grow your money and change the world.
- Do you ever feel like your partner or family don’t “get it”? Connect with a community of women who are sharing in the pits and peaks of startup life.
- Ghosting? Nastygrams? No, thanks. Learn how to build respectful relationships with the advice of our expert panelists.
- Attend stellar roundtable discussions, group networking sessions, and book 1:1 video calls with other attendees using our event platform.
The WVS 2021 Summit Agenda and Speaker Lineup is now announced! Click here to get more information.
Are you an funder looking to join our pre-event Investor Bootcamp? Join investors in a 2-day intensive investor bootcamp lead by the partners at Ad Astra Ventures. Aspiring and existing investors become aware of investor biases, learn how to impact investor outcomes and act on newly developed skills through investor simulations with quality female founders. The engaging virtual experience will be help on Mon & Tues, September 13 & 14, from 10:30am to 1:30pm PDT each day. Additional bonuses detailed in the Investor Bootcamp ticket listing.
NEW! The WVS In-Person Experience in San Diego!
Got zoom fatigue or had enough virtual events? Experience Women’s Venture Summit IN PERSON with fellow female startup members! It’s a livestream watch party plus face-to-face breakout sessions and networking. A great opportunity to meet new people and feel supported by a community that 100% gets you!
Thank you to our venue sponsor, The Well, Community for Women in San Diego, California.
What’s included in the in-person ticket? In addition to the virtual pass benefits*, the in-person experience includes:
- Large screen to watch the livestream
- In-person breakout sessions facilitated by our team and guest speakers
- Catered lunch on Friday
- Snacks and beverages on both days
- Exclusive WVS workbook
- VIP swag
- Opportunity to win a raffle prize (every in-person registered attendee is automatically entered into the raffle)
- JUST ADDED!! Mini Photo Session by Kristy Walker Photography. Attendees will each receive two complimentary professional digital portraits/headshots.
If you already have a virtual ticket, simply purchase an UPGRADE TICKET and you’re good to go!
Seating is limited to just 20 attendees per location in order to provide a safe environment for our participants and for more meaningful discussions and connections. Grab your BFF (Best Founder Friend) and sign up today! Seats are filling fast!
Check out the entire Women’s Venture Summit Speaker Lineup.
About the Organizers
Visited 21 times, 1 Visit today