WIRED Retail will take place on October 12, as a two-episode virtual conference.
WIRED Retail will uncover the most exciting trends shaping the future of retail and e-commerce, and showcase the smart technologies successfully engaging the fast-evolving customer.
The programme covers the acceleration of e-commerce, the micro-retail revolution, smarter supply chains, post-COVID-19 consumer trends, sustainability, diversity and inclusion, and addresses the need for adaptability, resilience and the championing of the future retail workforce.
- Naz Kazazoglu, Business Designer (Technology), YOOX NET-A-PORTER
- Carolina Arguelles Navas, Group Product Marketing Manager, Snap Inc
- Shimona Mehta, Managing Director EMEA, Shopify
- Andre Zhu, Senior Vice President of Global Affairs, Pinduoduo
- Amanda Parkes, Chief Innovation Officer, Pangaia
- Amanda Hesser, Founder and CEO, Food52
- Sergei Goncharov, General Director, Pyaterochka
- Jessica Couch, Co-Founder, Fayetteville Road
- Brittany Hicks, Co-Founder, Fayetteville Road
View the agenda and speaker line-up on wired.uk/retail
Email the WIRED Events Team: email@example.com
Subscribe for WIRED Events Updates:
About the Organizers
Visited 46 times, 1 Visit today