WIRED Money will take place on October 13, as a two-episode virtual conference.
WIRED Money will return virtually in 2021 to explore the fascinating intersection of finance and technology in a digital world. The programme will focus on how emerging technologies such as AI, Cloud and Blockchain are disrupting the industry, the race in regulating them and how traditional banks and financial institutions are adapting to the changing market.
Curated by WIRED’s award-winning editorial team and part of the WIRED Smarter festival, WIRED Money will gather the innovators, disruptors and leaders in banking and financial services for a day of networking, insights and compelling discussions addressing the current landscape and the future of money.
- Dame Jayne-Anne Gadhia, Founder & Executive Chair, Snoop
- Lex Sokolin, Head Economist & Global Fintech Co-Head, ConsenSys
- Taavet Hinrikus, Co-founder and CEO, Wise
- Tani Chambers, Founder & CEO, RAVN
- Chimezie Chuta, Founder, Blockchain Nigeria User Group
- Ankiti Bose, Co-founder & CEO, Zilingo
- Paul Barnes-Hoggett, CTO and Co-Founder, Daylight
- George Leimer, CEO & President, Rally Rd
- Reuben Lai, Senior Managing Director, Grab Financial Group
- Nicolas Julia, Co-founder and CEO, Sorare
- Jannick Malling, Co-founder & Co-CEO, Public.com
View the agenda and full speaker line-up on wired.uk/money
Email the WIRED Events Team: email@example.com
Subscribe for WIRED Events Updates:
About the Organizers
Visited 34 times, 1 Visit today