Join UXPA-UK and colleagues all over the world as we celebrate World Usability Day 2021.
Since early 2020, instead of being a ‘nice to have’, online services for productivity, retail, healthcare, hospitality, and entertainment became essential for many. We shared more information about our work and personal lives than we expected. Colleagues joined us at home by Zoom, we ordered more take-aways using an app, checked-in at the pub for a pint and Netflix found plenty of things we ‘might like’.
The theme for World Usability Day seeks to explore how we adapted to this and how it was all made possible.
- How did our behaviour change and how much was our collective mental health considered?
- Were we comfortable giving so much information away and what are the ethical considerations?
- Is Artificial Intelligence truly a help or hindrance?
- How can we make sure services are accessible and inclusive?
Our four panelists with backgrounds in Healthcare, Artificial Intelligence and Inclusion will introduce themselves and their work and then we invite you, our audience, to participate in an online discussion and debate.
All times are London, GMT. Timezone converter.
- 18:30 – 18:45 UXPA-UK Intro
- 18:45 – 19:30 Panel Disucssion: Design of our Online World: Trust, Ethics and Integrity
- 19:40 – 20:00 General Q&A and discussion
- Adi Latiff, Consultant at AbilityNet
- Henny Swan, Director at TetraLogical
- Simon Pullman-Jones, Head of UX at NHS C19 App
- Laura Musgrave, User Researcher at Spark
- Remote via Zoom.
- Zoom details will be emailed ahead of the event.
- This event will not be recorded
- This event is in British and American English.
- Timings are approximate.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, we couldn’t do what we do without the help of the UXPA UK committee members and our event volunteers. If you want to volunteer at our events, contact our events team on email@example.com.
About the Organizers
Visited 15 times, 1 Visit today