After a year of uncertainty, decline in InsurTech fundraising trend, and a shift in investor confidence, we turn with open-minds and hope to the year 2021.
InsiderTech Live will address the issues ignited in 2020 while maintaining a laser-sharp focus on how this new year brings renewed opportunities.
We will gather the most innovative (re)insurance leaders, latest technologies, and the smartest investors from across the sector to delve into the strategic thinking for InsurTech in wholesale specialty and (re)insurance market.
Staying true to our goal at InsiderTech, we will be looking at how incumbents and InsurTech firms efficiently interact in the insurance space. Over two days, we will be exploring the InsurTech space in both the UK and US.
Discussions will include:
- InsurTech cycles: where are we in 2021?
- The shift in focus on e-trading platforms for reinsurance and complex risks.
- Opportunities created for Insurtech companies caused by a need to meet challenges caused by COVID-19.
- Challenges faced by InsurTech firms in 2021 and how to overcome them (with use of case studies).
- What the increase in investment in InsurTech means for the long-term sustainability of InsurTech firms.
- Lessons from other areas of finance.
Specific focus points within the agenda:
- InsurTech changing the landscape of Reinsurance
- Back-office optimization
- Improving e-trading
- Lloyd’s Blueprint and what this means for innovation through targeting digital efficiencies
- Changes in aspects of the distribution model
- Investor appetite in 2021
29 Ludgate Hill London EC4M 7NX United Kingdom
About the Organizers
Visited 61 times, 1 Visit today