The Future of Work Online Event will bring together expert speakers for an interactive and engaging session around the future of work & evolution of the digital workplace/digital workforce.
Following on from our Digital Transformation Conference Global Series, this has been a key topic for years but never more pertinent & important as right now. Given the rise in a distributed workforce and the tools and strategies needed to maintain connectivity, efficiency, communication, collaboration & productivity. It is vital to set a long-term plan for the future to ensure your workforce feels safe and supported, technology is a huge enabler for this but getting the strategy & implementation right requires planning.
We explore the best practices with our 8 expert industry speakers across this half-day session, providing actionable insights which you can implement in your own strategic planning to future-proof your organisation.
Bruce Daisley, Former Vice President EMEA & Managing Director UK for Twitter
Danny Denhard, Founder, Focus / Former Director of Growth for JustGiving
…more announced soon!
Key Topics Include:
- Digital workplace technologies & tools
- Workforce automation
- Disruptive technology
- Creating a culture of innovation
- Digital workplace strategy
Previous Speakers Include:
- Head of Strategy & Transformation at Samsung
- Director, Digitalisation at Credit Suisse
- Digital Product Lead at Legal & General
- Former Chief Digital Officer at Clarks
- Principal Engineer at Natwest
- Director, Digital Transformation at Imperial War Museums
Click here for the official event website with up to date information.
To get in touch: email@example.com
About the Organizers
Visited 146 times, 1 Visit today