Financial institutions and FinTechs have unique strengths that when brought together can be very powerful. Financial institutions possess market share and well-established relationships with their customers, often developed over many years. Meanwhile, FinTechs offer specialist technical knowledge and an agile approach to innovation, enabling them to improve inefficient processes and build powerful digital solutions.
EY and Rise, created by Barclays will be hosting an interactive panel discussion looking at the journey, challenges and opportunities for FinTechs selling into and collaborating with large financial institutions, and the key enablers of success. You’ll hear first-hand successful scale-ups that have delivered enterprise contracts.
- What are the key attributes of a successful sale into a financial institution?
- What are the key pain points encountered when setting up collaborative projects
- How delivery partners can support speed of adoption
- Alex McLaren, senior manager leading EY UK FinTech collaboration proposition
- Mark McNerney, Global Alliances Director at Quantexa – Mark is responsible for Quantexa’s global partner ecosystem, with a go-to-market focus at driving business growth via partners and together delivering value to global client base.
- Philip Dutton, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Solidatus, leading data lineage business relationship and conceptual modelling tool that enables the effective management of data, people and processes. With over 20 years’ tech experience, Philip has managed global transformational change projects within the Financial Services and Tech industries.
- Sonal Lakhani, Head of Programmes and Strategic Initiatives at Barclays. Sonal is responsible for Global Open Innovation Programmes for Barclays that create partnerships between the bank and Fintechs through sourcing, nurturing and assessing partnerships and developing opportunities for collaboration with Barclays. She is also the lead on the gender diversity agenda for Group Innovation Office which supports female founders, and women in Fintech.
About the Organizers
Visited 71 times, 1 Visit today