JS World Conference
22-27th February 2021 | ONLINE
JSworld conference by Frontend Love takes place Monday 22nd February to Saturday 27th February 2021.
100+ Talks, 20 Topics, Panel Discussions, Indepth Interviews & Updates from Creators of Libraries & Authors.
Friday 26th February we begin with Vuejs Amsterdam 24 Hour Conference the Largest & Most Epic Vue Conference in the World
JOIN THE COMMUNITY & SPEAKERS LIVE
UNIQUE CONTENT SPEAKER INTERVIEWS & PANEL DISCUSSIONS
VIRTUAL EVENT ACCESS
Virtual Event Platform Hopin giving you access to the Conference Live Stream with Talks, Panel Discussions, In-Depth Interviews, Q&A Sessions, Networking Possibilities and Chat with Community Members.
Five awesome days of content
- Day 1 – Designops – HTML, CSS, Design Systems, Accessibility, Localization, i18n
- Day 2 – Full-Stack – TypeScript, Node.js, GraphQL, Express.JS, Redwood.js
- Day 3 – Devops – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Serverless Framework
- Day 5 – Vuejs Amsterdam 24 hour Online Conference – Vue.js, Vue Router, Vuetify, Nuxt.js, Gridsome, VitePress, Vite, VueCLI and more..
Conference Recording Ticket
At only €49 you purchase a ticket for Access to All Conference Recordings. With access to all conference recordings, you can watch all Conference Video Recordings whenever you want.
This means you have access to the recordings of 100 conference talks, Interviews and Panel discussion without having to attend them all live during the JSworld Conference broadcast.
All recordings of:
- 10 1-hour pre-recorded workshops,
- All JSworld Conference Talks
- Q&A Sessions with speakers
- Interviews with Creators of Frameworks like Evan You the Creator of Vue, CEOs and Co-Authors of leading brands and technologies like Guillermo Rauch from Vercel & Next.js. Panel Discussions
Your full access Ticket gives you the chance to join 10+ Workshops taking place during Vuejs Amsterdam. All recordings of these workshops will also be available to full Experience Ticket Buyers.
Vue3 Composition API, Svelte.js, React with Graphql & Typescript, Advanced TypeScript, Building a Real Time Dashboard with React and Meteor, PWA with Sveltejs, A Headless Multi-CMS Approach, Nextjs on AWS, Vue3 Reactivity Revealed and more Workshops to be announced
Frontend Love Conferences
About the Organizers
Visited 114 times, 1 Visit today