With over 80 quality speakers now confirmed (click here for full programme), we are delighted to be hosting our popular free UKEdChat Online Conference. Over 13,000 delegates attended in 2020 (see here), with more quality presentations delivered by a fantastic range of global educators, who will offer something for everyone working in schools or with young people.
- Please click here to see the full list of presenters, on the ukedchat website.
- Tickets to access this online event are free, thanks to support from Challenging Learning, Kapow Primary, Crown House Publishing, Team Satchel and OverDrive Education.
- If you want to make a donation towards the running costs of this event, please click here to explore options on the ukedchat website.
You are able to attend live online, when the conference takes place, but also you will be given access to replays, in case you are unable to attend while the sessions are broadcast.
- The conference also offers delegates the opportunity to enhance their own learning experience by undertaking the accompanying Certified Professional Development Course, which encourages reflections, interactions and how presentations can impact your own professional practice. Upon completion, you receive a PDF Certificate recognising reflection, engagement and considerations about your own professional practice.
- Find more information on our UKEd.Academy website by clicking here.
- An ‘early bird’ 50% discount is available at the checkout with code ‘ukedchat-2021-conf-cpd’ (expires 31st March 2021).
Discounts for schools and local authorities/districts are available. Please contact us by clicking here for more information.
- Once you have ordered your ticket, we will add you to our mailing list, where you will be sent a link to the conference shortly before it commences.
About the Organizers
Visited 23 times, 1 Visit today