CURATED BY THE BRILLIANCE OF TWO ADVISORY BOARDS
Chief Strategy & Business Development Officers || Chief Marketing Officers
Gro Pro 20/20 provides social and learning venues for professional services’ leaders to connect and help one another navigate an increasingly complicated and ever-changing landscape to drive not only your company’s success, but also professional and personal growth. Both advisory boards have been tasked with providing guidance and counsel on the programming elements of the conference. Each member has and will continue to be selected based on their experience and unique perspective on the current and future state of the professional services sector.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2017?
Let’s be honest the professional services landscape is fierce with competition. Whether you sit within a law, accounting, financial services, consulting or other type of professional services firm you are driven primarily by the following –
- How do I maintain the business I have?
- Effectively mine for new business?
- Evaluate, benchmark and measure success?
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED IN 2017
- Life’s a Pitch: An Analytical Look at Why Clients Buy Professional Services.
- Procurement and Professional Services – Exploring the Changing Dynamics of an Evolving Buyer.
- AI, Automation, Technology and IT as a Solve for Streamlining and More Efficiently Delivering Client Service.
- Focus on the Client Journey: Client Experience as a Differentiator and Business Driver.
- Maintaining the Business You Have: Insights for Maximizing Your Human Capital to Best
- Operationalize Your Resources for Efficiency.
- What’s New in Professional Services Digital Innovation?
Momentum Event Group LLC
About the Organizers
MOMENTUM. WHERE RELATIONSHIPS MATTER.
Momentum’s mission is to connect people through live experiences and foster the development of meaningful relationships for professional, political or social purposes. We bring together individuals with shared interests through the cultivation of valuable content from experts and provide the right environment for them to connect, share knowledge and learn.
Visited 227 times, 1 Visit today